Giving gifts is a lovely thing to do and it is always made better when the receiver is delighted with the result. Whether at Christmas, for a birthday or anniversary, it is always nice to feel that you have found the perfect offering and because of this sometimes the pressure is on to get it just right. Gift shopping can be a stressful experience, particularly for a very special occasion. Diamond pendants and earrings are almost always a safe bet to ensure the recipient is over the moon. Here are the top five reasons why.
· Giving diamonds as a gift in any form is a demonstration of thoughtfulness and consideration- no one buys diamonds on an impulse! Short of going the whole nine yards and splashing out on an engagement ring, diamond pendants and earrings are the most distinctive and memorable gifts you can find. So, opting for a beautiful necklace and earring combo will show that you care- on occasions where it is not appropriate to ‘pop the question’!
· Diamonds are the very last word in elegance as far as jewellery is concerned. Diamond pendants and earrings are a truly classic and sophisticated gift, it is a lovely way of telling the woman receiving them that she is graceful, chic and stylish, not to mention unique. The choice available in terms of shape, cut and design means you can find a set that is suited perfectly to your recipient.
· Diamond pendants and earrings go with everything. This is a gift that will be cherished and worn time and again. Whatever the special event or outfit, a gorgeous jewellery combo will always set it off and attract admiration. What is more, the durable nature of diamonds is such that their beauJty will not diminish with wear- however many outings they get!
· Diamond jewellery is an excellent investment, diamond pendants and earrings are an example of a gift that keeps on giving! Stylish pieces will always be fashionable and appreciated and it is this timelessness that sees diamond accessories often passed down through generations. Your gift could bring delight over and again in the years to come.
· Finally, observe the wisdom of glamorous ladies. Marylin Monroe in ‘Gentlemen Prefer Blondes’ said it best: ‘Diamonds are a girl’s best friend’, and she should know! It is no coincidence that women- delicate, beautiful, exquisite creatures- appreciate things so akin to themselves. If you needed further convincing, as Audrey Hepburn says in Breakfast at Tiffany’s: ‘You can always tell what kind of a person a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you’. You simply cannot go wrong with diamonds.