Diamonds are the kings of all gems, waking general admiration among women. These shiny minerals are claimed to be the most powerful stones. These concerns not only the overall strength of diamonds but also, what follows, their universal beauty and elegance. Their abilities, fame and stunning charm has made diamonds the most desired gems. They are mostly common used within engagement rings, which are to symbolize the everlasting love of the couple.
Nevertheless, choosing the right one may not be so easy. Apart from the 4C rules which pays attention to color, carat weight, cut and clarity of the diamonds, diamond ring settings are equally important, exposing all the advantages of the precious mineral. A diamond shine, with all its strength, holding back by noble ore. Nowadays, there are a few, most popular diamond ring settings, and each of them takes to the surface the beauty of the gem in different manner.
- The most classical and still on top diamond ring settings are the prong settings. It is used to hold a solitaire. This particular diamond ring settings by the greatest possible exposure of the diamond, which fills the stone with the maximal light doze what, as a result, take out the maximum of diamond shine. This is a gentle frame, the prongs makes the ring seems a lot more gentle and subtle.
- 2. Another top settings is bazel setting. It is characterized by a precious metal collar wrapped around the diamond. It covers all the diamond bottom keeping it firmly to the setting. It prevents diamond lost, but this kind of setting allows little light to come through to the surface of the diamond what diminish its natural shine.
- Channel diamond ring settings, on the other hand, are used in the rings were diamonds are placed in rows. In most cases, only small, round diamonds are set within wrings with its usage. Thanks to the setting more light can tickle the diamonds which will be able to boast of their sparkles.
- Today, more and more diamond ring settings are micro pave. This new jewelry style, with best effect with diamonds, consist in paving with stones a particular pattern. In short, the whole ring’s front is covered with many closely spaced stones which enable them to catch enough light to produce extraordinary results.
- Ballerina diamond ring settings is known, mostly among celebrities. It is one of the most classic and elegant multi-stone ring design. The name was given to the setting not without a reason. Many tapered baguettes are placed around the stone making something that may remind us of a ballerina skirt. These baguettes may be in different colors what makes the general effect stronger.